April 17, 2012 Archives
RealClearScience Morning EditionIs a 4-Year-Old Girl as Smart as Einstein?
- Stephanie Pappas, LiveSciencePhysicist Writes Paper to Beat Traffic Ticket
- Hyperspace, Physics CentralRetraction Rise Prompts Calls for Reform
- Carl Zimmer, New York TimesWhy Fit, Young Athletes Suddenly Die
- Chris Semsarian, The ConversationThe U.S. Is Running Out of Nuke Experts
- Jason Mick, Daily TechWhat Does Genital Color Have to Do with Evolution?
- Jesse Bering, SlateSurvey: Women Are More Moral than Men
- Hannah Furness, TelegraphShuttle Discovery Makes Final Flight, on a 747
- Nell Greenfieldboyce, NPRWhy Your Doctor Has No Time to See You
- Shannon Brownlee, NewsweekShould Gay Men Be Able to Donate Blood?
- Laura Ungar, Washington Post
RealClearScience Afternoon EditionAwake or Knocked Out? The Line Gets Blurrier
- James Gorman, NY TimesApes' Simple Nests Are Feats of Engineering
- Jennifer Welsh, SciAmWeek of 100 Tornadoes: Climate Change to Blame?
- Bryan Walsh, TimeAsteroid Craters on Earth Give Hints to Life on Mars
- Science DailySpace Shuttle Up Close: A Panorama of Discovery
- Dave Mosher, Nat GeoA Secret Switch to the Next Wave of Networking
- Steven Levy, Wired
RealClearScience The Latest ResearchFirst Simulation of the Structuring of the Observable Universe
- CNRSPromiscuous Queen Bees Keep Hives Healthy
- Michigan State UniversityGreenland Glacier May Be Slipping Faster
- University of Colorado-BoulderWord-of-Mouth Alters Emotional Experiences
- University of Alberta