RealClearScience Morning Edition
Monday, November 30Scientists Can't Explain P-Values
- Christie Aschwanden, 538How to Solve a Rubik's Cube in Seconds
- Geoff Smith, ConversationThe Bacteria that Live in Your Coffee Maker
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceSummit to Discuss Human Gene-Editing
- Ian Sample, GuardianThe Case for Testing Drugs on Pregnant Women
- E. Anthes, MosaicThe Gory Reality of Space Surgery
- Richard Hollingham, BBC FutureThe Mystery of Blue Tarantulas
- Nadia Drake, National GeographicDoomsday Material Is Actually a Hoax
- C.J. Chivers, NY Times MagWill Paris Climate Talks Save the Oceans?
- Eric Holthaus, SlateParis Talks Will Emit 300K Tons of Carbon
- Nick Stockton, WiredQuiz: What Are the Six Alkali Metals?More RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Daily E-mail
Saturday, November 28Dangerous Climate Change Is Very Far Away
- Matt Ridley, SciAmPotent Pot May Damage Brain's Nerve Fibres
- Ian Sample, GuardianLight Speed Travel In Einstein's Universe
- Geraint Lewis, Conv'sationHow We'll Make Gene-Edited People
- Antonio Regalado, MIT ReviewTen Things You Didn't Know About Einstein
- The WeekScientists Find 6 New Types of Brain Cells
- Will Herkewitz, Pop MechInequality Makes Wealthy Less Generous
- Tom Jacobs, PS MagLakes Expanding Dangerously in Everest
- Navin Singh Khadka, BBCNo Reason Why GMOs Can't Be Organic
- Mischa Popoff, Daily CallerWhat Do Centenarians Know That We Don't?
- K. Weintraub, Nat Geo
Friday, November 27Is It True that Jupiter Protects Earth?
- Deborah Byrd, EarthSkyGeneral Relativity: The Most Beautiful Theory
- The EconomistCleaning Up Our Huge Nitrogen Mess
- Oliver Morton, Intelligent LifeWe Will Burn Our 'Carbon Budget' in 25 Years
- G. Borschmann, ABCFinger Prick Blood Tests May Be Inaccurate
- Beth Mole, Ars TechnicaThe Neuroscience of Terrorism
- Lindsay Kalter, Boston HeraldAlgorithm Predicts Marital Success from Voice
- M. Murgia, TelegraphThis Year, Be Thankful for Physical Constants
- Shannon Hall, SciAmNative Americans Raised Turkeys, But Not to Eat
- J. Viegas, D-NewsWhy King Tut's Death Rocked Egypt
- A.R. Williams, NatGeo
Wednesday, November 25How Einstein's Theory Explains the Universe
- Bernie Hobbs, ABCScientific Consensus Is Almost Never Wrong
- Joel Shurkin, ISNS'Outsiders' Crack 50-Year-Old Math Problem
- Erica Klarreich, QuantaScientific Faith vs. Religious Faith
- Paul Bloom, The AtlanticRetracted Papers Hooked Up to 'Lie Detector'
- Matthew Gunther, CWMutagenic Chain Reaction Takes on Mosquitoes
- Beth Mole, Ars Tech.Scientists Create 'Franken-Flatworms'
- Stephanie Pappas, Live Sci.Do Gut Bacteria Control Your Appetite?
- Brian Handwerk, S'sonianNon-Newtonian Goo Could Save Astronauts
- Lydia Chain, PopSciThe Best Science Toys
- Tom Hartsfield, RealClearScience
Tuesday, November 24Ability to Drink Milk Came from Russians
- Anna Salleh, ABC ScienceThe Earliest Evidence of Human Logic
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceHow Earth's Hidden Magma Ocean Formed
- Charles Choi, Live Sci.Is Earth Growing a Dark Matter 'Beard'?
- Ian O'Neill, Discovery NewsHow Synthetic Flavors Changed Our World
- Nadia Berenstein, PopSciWild Turkeys Struck It Lucky in America
- Lesley Ogden, NewScientistSalmon Approval Heralds Rethink of GMOs
- Heidi Ledford, NatureTardigrade: A Sponge for Foreign Genes
- Ed Yong, The AtlanticDemographics Rule the Global Economy
- Greg Ip, Wall Street JournalCachexia: Why Cancer Patients Waste Away
- Alex Berezow, RCSci.
Monday, November 23The Last Antibiotic Begins to Fail
- Maryn McKenna, PhenomenaWe Blew It With Ebola
- Sarah Zhang, WiredMicrobes Paint Flamingo Feathers Pink
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceAre Aliens Hiding in Starlight?
- Marcus Woo, BBC FutureNo, NASA Did Not Just Photograph a UFO
- Ethan Siegel, ForbesWhy NASCAR Is the 'Anti-NASA'
- Jessica Orwig, Business InsiderConfirming Einstein's Last Unproven Idea
- Robin McKie, GuardianThe Information Theory of Life
- Kevin Hartnett, Quanta MagazineThe Return of Electroshock Therapy
- Dan Hurley, The AtlanticWhy Almost Everyone Cheats a Little Bit
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScience
Saturday, November 21The Incredible Intelligence of Pigs
- Colvin & Marino, Natural HistoryThe Largest Whale Stranding Ever
- Brian Clark Howard, Nat GeoBionic Roses Implanted with Circuits
- Katherine Bourzac, NatureWill Computers Solve Chess?
- Tom Whipple, Intelligent LifeThree Ways a Star Wars Starkiller Could Work
- Rhett Allain, WiredEinstein's First Proof
- Steven Strogatz, The New YorkerDoes Alcohol Make You Better in Bed?
- Sally Adams, The GuardianSleeping in on Weekends Tied to Health Problems
- Beth Mole, ArsTL'Aquila Quake Scientists Cleared for Good
- E. Cartlidge, Sci InsiderThe People Who Reshaped Their Heads
- Melissa Hogenboom, BBCRCS Quiz: The Most Common Elements in the Human Body
Friday, November 20What Is a Black Hole, Mathematically?
- Pau Figueras, Plus MagazineMoon's Far Side Looks Different Thanks to Physics
- E. Siegel, SWaB!Terrifying Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Peter Holley, WPNature's Critical Warning System
- Natalie Wolchover, Quanta MagScience Is Fighting the Wildest Wildfires
- Kyle Dickman, PopSciFunctional Vocal Cord Tissue Grown in Lab
- Emily DeMarco, ScienceYes, Chimps Have Helped Medical Research
- Karen Weintraub, StatWhat a Dead Whale Can Teach Us About Life
- Sarah Gilman, S'sonianA Buddhist and a Hindu Walk into a Room...
- Rose George, SciAmHappiest Couples Have Sex Once Per Week
- Alan Yuhas, Guardian