RealClearScience Morning Edition
Tuesday, October 21The Healthiest Diet 'Proven' by Science
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceEbola: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Katherine Hobson, NatGeoCold Sores Linked to Dementia
- Eva Stromsted, ScienceNordicMedical Diplomacy: A Tool for U.S. Foreign Policy
- Boer Deng, SlatePentagon: Climate Change Poses Immediate Risk
- Brian Kahn, CC'Dust Bowl' Was Worst Drought in 1,000 Yrs
- Hannah Hoag, NatureThe British Solution to Grade Inflation
- Heidi Tworek, The AtlanticHow to Create Curved Spacetime in the Lab
- arXiv BlogCould Life Exist 15M Years After Big Bang?
- Ker Than, ISNSThe History of the 'Bearded Lady'
- Helen King, Wonders & MarvelsMore RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Mobile | Daily E-mail
Monday, October 20Liberals or Conservatives More Anti-Vaccine?
- Alex Berezow, RCSAn Ebola Flight Ban Wouldn't Work
- Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEightEbola Highlights Distrust of Medicine
- David Oshinsky, Wall St JrnlThe Ebola Conspiracy Theories
- Alan Feuer, New York TimesEarthquake Prediction: Fact and Fiction
- Christina Boyes, RCScienceFossils Rewrite History of Penetrative Sex
- Daniel Cressey, Nature NewsThe Site Keeping Consumer Genetics Alive
- A. Regalado, MIT ReviewHidden Light: The Key to Dark Matter?
- Michael Byrne, MotherboardThe Four Most Frightening Studies
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScience
Saturday, October 18Puppy-Sized Spider Surprises Scientist
- Tanya Lewis, LiveScienceAre Your Bacteria Jet-Lagged?
- Elizabeth Norton, Science NowReheated Pasta May Be Less Fattening
- Michael Mosley, BBC NewsAmerican Schools Are Teaching All Wrong
- David Edwards, WiredHow To Stop Winning Nobel Prizes
- Chu & Cech, Wall Street JournalNot All Science Is Created Equal
- John Ioannidis, Chemistry WorldX-37B Space Plane Returns to Earth
- Devin Coldewey, NBC NewsWhy Quarantines Don't Work Well
- Eric Niiler, Discovery NewsBraggers Don't Think They're Annoying
- Melissa Dahl, Sci of UsNewton Blog
: Hilariously Stupid Science Questions #5
Friday, October 17The Left Continues to Leave Science Behind
- Hank Campbell, S2.0Why the CDC Chief Must Be Fired
- Ford Vox, CNNEbola May Hit 10K Cases per Week in Africa
- Welch & Jervis, USATResurrecting Smallpox May Be Quite Easy
- Leonard Adleman, NYTDesigner Viruses: The New Antibiotics?
- Luc Henry, Conversation'Plasma Bombs' and 'Tornadoes' Detected on Sun
- Stuart Gary, ABCDark Matter Detected in Sun's Core?
- Ian Sample, GuardianA Visionary's Poor Vision, 1685
- Jyoti Madhusoodanan, The ScientistHilariously Stupid Science Questions #5
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScience
Thursday, October 16Moon Volcanoes Erupted in Dinosaur Era?
- Megan Gannon, SpaceBronze Age Sundial-Moondial Found
- Stephanie Pappas, Live ScienceISIS Looting Archaeological Treasures
- David Kohn, New Yorker11 Questions for CDC's Dr. Frieden
- Cohen & Kupferschmidt, ScienceTiny Animal Lives Only on Driftwood
- Elizabeth Preston, InkfishUniversities Must Evolve in Order to Survive
- Nature NewsFluorescent DNA Becomes Metal Detector
- Andy Extance, C-WorldEPA Approves New GMO System
- Jon Entine, Genetic Literacy ProjectHacked T-Cells Hunt Down Cancer
- Elizabeth Lopatto, The VergeHow Much Would You Pay Not to Die in 3 Hours?
- J. Kluger, Time
Wednesday, October 15American Suicide: Does Anybody Care?
- Gregg Zoroya, USA TodayLearn Some Skepticism, Generation TED
- Julian Baggini, AeonClimate Models Underplay Plant CO2 Absorption
- M. McGrath, BBCWhy Laser Fusion Power Is So Difficult
- Tom Hartsfield, RCScienceArtificial Intelligence Shown in Quantum Computer
- arXiv BlogFrom Butterfly Wing to Anti-Counterfeiting
- Tim Wogan, P-WorldSpiders Break Through Our Blind Spots
- Nala Rogers, Inside ScienceMeet the 10-Foot-Tall 'Terror Birds'
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceWhy Do We Spare Civilians in War?
- Irene Petersen, ScienceNordicDon't Yell 'I Have Ebola' on a Crowded Bus
- Elahe Izadi, WaPo
Tuesday, October 14Airport Ebola Screens Are Designed to Fail
- Josh Bloom, Science 2.0CDC Chief: We Must Rethink Ebola Protocols
- Nutt et al., WaPoA Real Life Cave of Death
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceGetting Cancer at San Francisco Airport
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceAncient 'Storm God' Temple Found in Israel?
- Owen Jarus, Live Sci.When Racism Was a Science
- Joshua Krisch, New York TimesBanned: Female Sprinter Has Too Much Testosterone
- A. Noe, NPRGame Theory Explains Nuclear Weapons
- Marianne Freiberger, PlusNew Fusion Reactor Cheaper than Coal? B.S.
- Tom Hartsfield, RCSAncient Currents Brought Icebergs to Florida
- Mark Zastrow, Nature
Monday, October 13How Will Black Holes Die?
- Ethan Siegel, Starts with a Bang!The Problem With Ebola In The Media
- Alice Walton, ForbesCan Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
- Moises Velasquez-Manoff, NYTSuicide Epidemic: Make Guns Harder to Get
- Alex Berezow, RCSci.Actually, People Still Like to Think
- Ferris Jabr, New YorkerScablands: A Landscape as Strange as Fiction
- S. Johnson, Ars TechWhat Really Drives Academic Citations?
- Neuroskeptic, DiscoverThe Nobel Prize and Airport Security
- Clara Moskowitz, SciAmFrozen Poop Pills Fight Infections
- Nancy Shute, NPRFurther Reading: Six Scary Science Books for Halloween
Saturday, October 11Why We Should Stop Dating Online
- Sarah Knapton, TelegraphZ Machine Makes Progress to Fusion
- Daniel Clery, Science NowMicrosoft's Secret Quantum Quest
- Tom Simonite, MIT Tech ReviewWhy Does an Immunologist Reject Vaccines?
- Harriet Hall, S-B MedThe Diseaseome Trumps the Genome
- Cynthia Graber, PBS NOVASome Surgeries No Better Than a Placebo
- Aaron Carroll, NY TimesStem Cells Offer Chance for Diabetes Cure
- K. Weintraub, Nat GeoTwo Villages Unearthed in Arizona Park
- Blake de Pastino, West DigsThe $9.7 Trillion Climate Problem
- Brian Kahn, Climate Central