RealClearScience Morning Edition
Thursday, August 21Wolves Cooperate, But Dogs Submit
- Virginia Morell, Science NewsGreenland Ice Loss Doubles Since Late 2000s
- Jonathan Amos, BBCHalf the World's Languages May Be Endangered
- Joel Shurkin, ISNSNeanderthals Disappeared Earlier than Thought
- E. Callaway, NatureA World Full of Creepy Robots Is Coming
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayQatar World Cup Will Be Too Hot for Fans
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceCommon Antibiotic Linked to Higher Risk of Heart Death
- AFPBerkeley May Put 'Cancer' Label on Cell Phones
- Sabin Russell, Calif.Are Rabbits Pets or Meat?
- Miriam Wasser, The AtlanticWhat Makes People Look Like Their Pets?
- Jesse Bering, SlateMore RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Mobile | Daily E-mail
Wednesday, August 20The Sun Linked to Regional Climate Change
- Colin Jeffrey, GizmagFive Reasons We Believe Dark Matter Exists
- Amanda Yoho, SWaB!Ticks that Can Make You Allergic to Meat Spreading
- Loren Grush, PSPassport Officers Bad at Spotting Fake Photos
- Rachel Feltman, WaPoAfrican Pygmies Evolved Short Stature Twice
- Andy Coghlan, NewSci.How an Extreme Athlete Found Her Genetic Flaw
- Ed Yong, MosaicRichard III's History Written in His Bones
- James Urquhart, ChemWorldHow the Non-Religious Bury the Dead
- Emma Green, The AtlanticFeature: Great Scientists on Ignorance & Stupidity
Tuesday, August 19Rarest Type of Black Hole in Nearby Galaxy
- Ken Croswell, Physics WorldThe Study That Embarrassed Wine Tasters
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceFighting E. coli Outbreaks with Cinnamon
- Allison Jarrell, Inside ScienceHow New Orleans Became Ground Zero for HIV
- Jessica Wapner, AeonClose-Knit Neighborhoods Lower Heart Attack Risk
- Tom Jacobs, PSAnti-GMO 'Gandhi of Grain' Sows Seeds of Doubt
- Michael Specter, NYerFear Natural Quakes, Not Man-Made Ones
- Alexandra Witze, NatureA 'Subway Map' of Stem Cell Fates
- Kevin Mayer, GENWill Terrorists Use Self-Driving Car Bombs?
- Patrick Lin, BotAS
Monday, August 18The Real Reason Women Cheat?
- Tia Ghose, LiveSciencePoached Partners Make Unreliable Mates
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific StandardGreat Scientists Speak on Ignorance and Stupidity
- RealClearScienceSix Big Lessons from the Ebola Outbreak
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScienceSupplement Industry Swarms on Africa
- Michael Byrne, MotherboardAsteroid Won't Wipe Out Life on Earth in 2880
- Phil Plait, SlateWhy It's Hard to Catch Your Own Typos
- Nick Stockton, WiredHow Much Exercise Is Too Much?
- Alex Hutchison, The Globe & MailThe Godfather of Graphene
- Giles Whittell, Intelligent LifeHow Corpse Brain Scans Help the Living
- Vaughan Bell, The Guardian
Saturday, August 16How to Look Smart
- Julie Beck, The AtlanticHow to Get Through a Workday on No Sleep
- Melissa Dahl, Science of UsA Test to Measure Your Imagination
- Mike Llewellyn, TED IdeasTo Help Students Learn, Confuse Them
- Steve Kolowich, The ChronicleDisastrous Reporting on Epigenetics
- Steven Novella, NeurologicaCan Genetic Tests Predict If Placebos Will Work?
- Elie Dolgin, NautilusShark Attack... In a Lake?!
- Tanya Lewis, LiveScienceShark Week Is Lying About Megalodon Again
- David Shiffman, SlateWhy Didn't the Universe Become a Black Hole?
- Ethan Siegel, SwaB!Are Processors Reaching the Limits of Physics?
- John Timmer, Ars Tech
Friday, August 15Einstein's Forgotten Model of the Universe
- arXiv BlogColleges Really Aren't Atheist Factories
- Emma Green, The AtlanticFDA's E-Cig Regulation Will Endanger Health
- Satel & Viard, AmericanA Tiny Army of Self-Organizing Robots
- Evan Ackerman, IEEE SpectrumAntineutrinos May Reveal Nuclear Weapons
- Tushna Commissariat, PWFloating Lab: Sequencing on Seven Seas
- Rina Shaikh-Lesko, ScientistA New Form of Plant Communication?
- Arielle Duhaime-Ross, VergeDissolvable 'Tampon' Could Help Stop HIV
- Diane Cole, NPRIs Parkinson's Disease Linked to Suicide?
- Rachael Rettner, Live ScienceEgyptian Mummification Began Before Pharaohs
- Bianca Nogrady, ABC
Thursday, August 14Smallest Scale Possible in the Universe
- Sabine Hossenfelder, SWaB!Small, Sticky Asteroids May Be Extra Dangerous
- Rebecca Boyle, NSHow Would Earth Respond to Asteroid Threat?
- Leonard David, SpaceGlobal Warming Moistens the Atmosphere
- John Abraham, GuardianLife and Death in the Ebola Ward
- Richard Preston, New YorkerSaint or Extremist: Blame Dopamine?
- Patrick McNamara, AeonFace the Facts: 'Symmetry = Beauty = Health' Is Wrong
- The EconomistAutopsy Mystery: Who Killed the Crack Addict?
- Melinek & Mitchell, Slate
Wednesday, August 13Are Comedians Prone to Depression & Suicide?
- Sheila Eldred, D-NewsTwitter Can Trigger Psychosis in Vulnerable
- Liat Clark, Wired UKShould You Eat Organs?
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceChikungunya: Virus of the Caribbean
- Aleszu Bajak, Nature NewsWhy Dolphins Aren't Always Smiling
- Maddalena Bearzi, NatGeoFine Wines Have 'Fingerprint' of Region & Quality
- James Morgan, BBCMachine Predicts Cardiac Arrest Before Doctors
- Aviva Rutkin, NewSci.How Can Musicians 'Do the Impossible'?
- Joel Shurkin, Inside ScienceReal Names Won't Root Out Internet Trolls
- Annemarie Dooling, Wired'Evil Eye' Box & Other Treasures in Nile Cemetery
- Owen Jarus, Live Sci.
Tuesday, August 12The Question that Doctors Can't Ask
- James Hamblin, The AtlanticLiberal Enviros Are 'Overwhelmingly White'
- Darryl Fears, WPMoon Mining Mission a Few Years Away?
- Lise Brix, ScienceNordicMost Distant Star in the Milky Way Galaxy
- Ken Croswell, SciAmThe Deadly Politics of Stem Cell Research
- Brendan Foht, RCScienceTraffic Light Hackers Could Wreak Havoc
- Hal Hodson, NewScientistOld Ships' Logs Help Forecast the Weather
- Kylie Andrews, ABC ScienceHow Did Ancient Egypt Become Authoritarian?
- Stephanie Pappas, LS'Discovery' Lies to Scientists to Film 'Shark Week'
- David Shiffman, io911 Boring Things Far Deadlier than Sharks
- Mark Mancini, Mental Floss
Monday, August 11Burger Robot Could Change Fast Food
- Jason Dorrier, Singularity HubAntiperspirants May Worsen Body Odor
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceWhy Older People Are Early Risers
- Science 2.0Telling The Truth Could Boost Your Health
- David DiSalvo, ForbesA Witness to Ebola's Discovery
- Jeffery Deiviscio, New York TimesKeystone XL's Pollution 4x Higher Than Thought
- Seth Borenstein, APChilean Earthquake Caused Icequakes in Antarctica
- Stuart Gary, ABCMassive Storms Erupting on Uranus
- Phil Plait, Slate13 Science Terms You Might Be Using Wrong
- Erin McCarthy, Ment Floss