RealClearScience Evening Edition
Monday, January 26Our Shared Sexual Insecurities
- Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, NY TimesDid Edgar Allan Poe Foresee Modern Physics?
- John Horgan, Sci AmDolphins Seem to Mourn for Their Dead
- Mary Bates, WiredThirst 'Switch' Found in Mouse Brain
- Tanya Lewis, LiveScienceMassive Asteroid Flies Past Earth
- Nicky Woolf, The GuardianWhatever Happened to 'Eco-Terrorism'?
- Lauren Kirchner, PS Mag
Friday, January 23Scientists Slow the Speed of Light
- Kenneth Macdonald, BBC NewsThe New Measles
- Adrienne LaFrance, The AtlanticHow the Gambler's Fallacy Wreaks Havoc
- Steven Mazie, Big ThinkThe Science of Deflategate
- Chad Orzel, The ConversationSocial Scientists as Vital as Engineers
- Jonathan Michie, GuardianHow the Earth Will Get Its Revenge
- Chris Mooney, Washington Post
Thursday, January 22Why You Dream About Being Naked
- Elizabeth Svoboda, NautilusThe Wisdom Deficit in Schools
- Michael Godsey, The AtlanticBioethics of Growing Human Kidneys in Rats
- Tanya Lewis, Live Sci.Senate Agrees Climate Change Is Real, 98-1
- Rich McCormick, VergeAncient, Magnificent Trees from Around World
- Zach Slobig, Wired10 Words that Are Actually Portmanteaux
- Amanda Green, M-Floss
Wednesday, January 21Who Benefits from Transhumanism?
- David Warmflash, GLPScience Gets Its Moment in Obama's SOTU
- David Malakoff, ScienceThe Allergens in Natural Beauty Products
- Rebecca Guenard, AtlanticExtroverts Have Stronger Immune Systems?
- Linda Geddes, NewSci.Umami Makes Civilization Delicious
- John McQuaid, SlateDavos: Leaders to Focus on Threats to Humanity
- Mico Tatalovic, NS
Tuesday, January 20Heavenly Near-Death Experience a Fraud
- Ron Charles, Wash. PostElon Musk Wants Global Wi-Fi to Fund Mars City
- Max Metzger, NWAsteroids May Not Be Planet Building Blocks
- Charles Choi, SpaceAtmosphere May Prevent Tidal Locking
- Ken Croswell, Physics WorldWhy Do We Like Bitter Foods?
- John McQuaid, Slate15 Uniquely German 'Diseases'
- Arika Okrent, Mental Floss
Monday, January 19Obama's Ongoing War on Science
- Henry Miller, National ReviewRapere: The Anti-Drone Drone
- Kelsey Atherton, Popular Science80% of Americans Want Food Labels for 'DNA'
- Ilya Somin, WaPoEbola's Possible Future as Endemic Disease
- Kari Lydersen, The CruxCase for a University Happiness Ranking
- Chris Woolston, NatureKids Should Eat Less Pizza
- Bahar Gholipour, Live Science
Friday, January 16Astronomers Find Lost Mars Lander
- Sarah Knapton, TelegraphBillions of Planets Looking More Habitable
- Will Herkewitz, PopMechWhat's Behind the Hole in the Sun?
- Alan Duffy, Cosmos MagazineWhy It's Good to Be Wrong
- David Deutsch, NautilusWomen Can't Be Geniuses?
- Bahar Gholipour, LiveScienceHow Deaf Could 'Hear' Through Their Tongues
- Loren Grush, PopSci