RealClearScience Evening Edition
Tuesday, September 30Ice Records Are Being Set in the Antarctic
- John Timmer, Ars Tech.'Sunflower' Harvester Provides Power, Water
- Paul Marks, NewSci.What Insects Can Teach Us About Ourselves
- Jon Weiner, NY'erWhat Does 'Natural' Even Mean?
- Eula Biss, The AtlanticEuropeans Hate U.S. 'Chlorine Chicken'
- Susanna Capelouto, NPRVatican Archives: Pirate Attacks & Corrupt Clergy
- Owen Jarus, LS
Monday, September 29Pacific Northwest Warming Is Not Man-Made
- John Upton, CCUnemployment Linked to Drop in Fertility
- Alex Berezow, RCSci.Feedback Loop: Better Symbol of Life than DNA
- Jamie Davies, AeonThe Rise of the MD/MBA Degree
- Vidya Viswanathan, The AtlanticThe Peculiar Case of a Mummy's Brain
- Bahar Gholipour, Live Sci.Take This Virus and Call Me in the Morning
- J. Madhusoodanan, TS
Friday, September 26Solar System's Water Older Than Sun
- Irene Klotz, Discovery NewsHow to Spread Misinformation
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceDr. Oz: Organic Food Can Cure Autism
- Kavin Senapathy, GLPWhy Don't We Have Hairier Faces?
- Jason Goldman, BBC FutureThe Dark Side of Empathy
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific Standard
Thursday, September 25Gun Deaths 2x Higher Among Blacks as Whites
- Paula Mejia, N'weekEnigmatic Fossils May Be Oldest Known Animals
- Stuart Gary, ABCReaction Hints at Why Nature Is Biased
- Hayley Simon, Chem. WorldAre Weather Forecasts Getting More Accurate?
- Matthew Wall, BBCThe Most Feared People in Liberia
- Aryn Baker, TimeWhy Don't We Treat Our Teeth Well?
- Olga Khazan, The Atlantic
Wednesday, September 24'Green Blob': The Biggest Threat to Bees
- Henry Miller, ForbesFruit Fly Wing Patterns Are Highly Precise
- J. Madhusoodanan, TSLizard Stowaways Revise Principle of Ecology
- Emily Singer, Quanta'Space Bubble' Caused Deadly Afghanistan Battle?
- David Shultz, Sci.Smelling E.T.: Alien Gas Detectors
- Ethan Siegel, SlateAncient Megatrees of Arid Lands
- Rowan Hooper, NewScientist
Tuesday, September 23Ebola Outbreak Could Top 1 Million Victims
- Karen Weintraub, NGFive Authors of Science Paper Die of Ebola
- Gretchen Vogel, ScienceBrain Waves: An Objective Autism Diagnostic?
- Loren Grush, PSWhen Research Worlds Collide
- Amanda Solliday, SymmetryA Molten Metal Battery for the Grid?
- Jonathan Webb, BBC NewsCutting into My First Cadaver
- Christopher Carr, Ordinary Times
Monday, September 22Cities, Towns Speak Different Languages
- David Berreby, Big ThinkYou're Going to Die! So Buy Now!
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific StandardGravitational Waves Fully Explained by Dust
- Ian Sample, GuardianGlobal Treaty on Climate Looks Unlikely
- Elizabeth Shogren, Nat GeoWorld on Track for Worst-Case Climate Change
- C. Brahic, NewSci