RealClearScience Evening Edition
Monday, April 20The Dirt on Earth Day
- Henry Miller & Kavin Senapathy, ForbesHow Elephants Are Like the Mafia
- Simon Worrall, Nat'l Geographic'Extinct' Monkey Confirmed Alive
- Scott Neuman, NPRDid Fire Separate Neanderthals & Humans?
- Tia Ghose, LiveScienceScientists Can Remote-Control People
- Nick Stockton, WiredWhat 'Food Porn' Does to the Brain
- Cari Romm, The Atlantic
Friday, April 17The Downsides of Being Smart
- David Robson, BBC FutureFootprints Reveal Ancient Hunting Party
- Ewen Callaway, NatureOldest Stone Tools Discovered
- Kate Wong, Scientific AmericanRing-Tab Beer Cans Now Historic Artifacts
- B. de Pastino, West DigsWhy Creationists Pray We Never Find Life
- Mark Strauss, SlateWas Math Discovered, Invented, or Both?
- Mario Livio, PBS NOVA
Thursday, April 16Yes, It Is Possible to Catch Insanity
- Andrew Curry, NautilusMentally Ill in a High-Stakes Job
- Karen Veazey, The AtlanticFatal Brain Disease in U.S. Man Likely from UK Beef
- R. Rettner, LS'Mind-Reading' Kids More Popular at School
- Anna Salleh, ABC Sci.Female Chimps Make and Wield Spears
- Jennifer Viegas, DiscoveryHow Structure Arose in the Primordial Soup
- Emily Singer, Quanta
Wednesday, April 15No Sign of Alien Life in 100,000 Galaxies
- George Dvorsky, io9The First Video of a Cracking Joint
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceAlzheimer's: Ultimate Cause Discovered?
- Press AssociationA Breath Test for Stomach Cancer
- James Vincent, VergeHawaiian Natives vs. Science, Astronomy Jobs
- Hank Campbell, S2.0The Math Question that Went Viral
- Terrance Ross, The Atlantic
Tuesday, April 14Found: Battered Remains of Medieval Knight
- Laura Geggel, Live Sci.A Robot Chef for Your Kitchen
- Jonathan Amos, BBC NewsCould Civilization Exist without Fossil Fuels?
- Lewis Dartnell, AeonTV Linked to Language Delay in Toddlers
- Brooke Meyer, PsyPostWhy Giant Fish Hurl Themselves at Boaters
- Tom Heyden, BBCA Mathematician's Magic Tricks
- Erica Klarreich, Quanta Magazine
Monday, April 13Mars Might Have Liquid Water
- Rachel Feltman, Washington PostSpace Signals Caused by Microwave Ovens
- Nadia Drake, PhenomWhat Are the Bright Spots on Ceres?
- Jacob Aron, NewScientistWomen Preferred in Academic Science Jobs
- Alex B. Berezow, RCSciWhy We Care More About Pets Than Humans
- Hal Herzog, WiredRare Black Flamingo Spotted
- Jack Simpson, The Independent
Friday, April 10Plucking Hairs May Slow Balding
- Michael Slezak, NewScientistAntibiotics Should Only Be Used in Medicine
- EcologistBrain Scans Aren't What They Seem
- Mo Costandi, Brain DecoderThe Myth of the 'Next Einstein'
- Paul Halpern, PBS NOVACould Life Exist on a Rogue Planet?
- Sean Raymond, Aeon Magazine