RealClearScience Evening Edition
Tuesday, July 29Science Changing What It Means to Be Dead
- Judith Shulevitz, TNRLiberia Closes Borders to Stop Ebola
- Jen Christensen, CNNEbola Is Deadly Because of Where It Strikes
- Joshua Keating, SlateFirst, Schrodinger's Cat. Now, Cheshire Cats
- Charles Choi, Live Sci.Where Did Animals Come From?
- Kat McGowan, Quanta MagazineMeet the Satanic Leaf-Tailed Gecko
- Matt Simon, Wired
Monday, July 28How Dinosaurs Could Have Survived
- Alexandra Witze, Nature NewsAncient Earth Fossils Could Be Found on Moon
- Jacob Aron, NewScientist7 Weird Facts About NASA
- Graham Templeton, Geek.comTeen Birth Rate at Historic Low
- Alex B. Berezow, RealClearScienceThe Madness of the Teenage Brain
- Robert Sapolsky, NautilusForget Handshakes. It's Time to Fist-Bump
- Terrence McCoy, Wash Post
Friday, July 25Cancer Vaccine Exists, Goes Unused
- James Hamblin, The AtlanticYour Cocktail Under a Microscope
- Natasha Geiling, SmithsonianLearn to Love Invasive Species
- Emma Marris, National Geographic2012 Solar Storm Could Have Been Disastrous
- Tony Phillips, NASAClimate Denial Groups Very Successful
- Graham Readfearn, GuardianWho Is Most To Blame For Climate Change?
- Barbara King, NPR
Thursday, July 24Anti-GMOer Asks Followers to Kill Scientists
- Keith Kloor, GLPThe Effects of Spanking on the Brain
- Sarah Kovac, CNNHow Stereotypes Take Shape
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific StandardEgyptian Carving Defaced by King Tut's Dad?
- Owen Jarus, Live Science'Back Alley' Butt Lifts on the Rise in U.S.
- Rajini Vaidyanathan, BBCIndian Boy Has 232 of 260 Teeth Removed
- Jack Linshi, Time
Wednesday, July 23How to Make Your Dog Jealous
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScienceShould Men Sit Down to Pee?
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceLearning 2nd Language? You're Trying Too Hard
- Emily Levy, VocativPsychiatry in Ancient Babylon
- NeuroskepticWorld's Largest Aquatic Insect Found in China
- Bec Crew, SciAmWhat If There's No E.T. and No Home to Phone?
- Jeremy Lott, Aleteia
Tuesday, July 22High Cost of Neglecting the Mentally Ill
- Liz Szabo, USA TodayCDC's Misguided Policy on Dangerous Pathogens
- Henry Miller, ForbesWe Should Destroy Smallpox Stocks
- Jeanne Guillemin, BotASDid Penicillin Cause Sexual Revolution?
- Kerry Grens, The ScientistWhy Are Tattoos Permanent?
- Olga Khazan, The AtlanticWhat Would Happen to Earth After Nuke War?
- Francie Diep, PopSci
Monday, July 21The Disease That Truly Scares Bug Experts
- Vanessa Urquhart, SlateSixth-Grader's Science Project Wows Ecologists
- Staff, NPRThe Secret of Natural Sandstone Arches
- Jonathan Webb, BBC News5 Unsolved Mysteries of Our Solar System's Moons
- C.J. Miozzi, EscapistWhen a State Legalized Prostitution by Accident
- Max Ehrenfreund, WaPoThe Quest to Brew Beer With Space Yeast
- Betsy Mason, Wired