RealClearScience Evening Edition
Wednesday, April 1How the Internet Ruined April Fool's Day
- Megan Garber, AtlanticThe Truth Behind Neanderthal 'Bone Flutes'
- Ralph Martins, NatGeoFire Ants Kill, Eat Baby Caimans
- Agata Blaszczak-Boxe, NewScientistMoths Fondly Remember Losing Virginity
- Elizabeth Preston, InkfishThe Self-Healing Airplane
- Antony Funnell, ABC ScienceSearching Web Creates Illusion of Knowledge
- Tom Jacobs, PacStd
Tuesday, March 31Medieval Potion Kills MRSA
- N. Thompson & L. Smith-Spark, CNNBiological Age Determined from Face Alone
- Ian Sample, GuardianDolphins Use Sound as 'Flashlight'
- Victoria Gill, BBC NewsDark Energy Tested on a Tabletop
- Maggie McKee, Quanta MagazineShould We Be Suspicious of 'Anthropocene'?
- Jedediah Purdy, AeonWhy Are Dogs Such Picky Poopers?
- Bryan Gardiner, Wired
Monday, March 30Parenting: Quality Trumps Quantity
- Brigid Schulte, Wash PostEgyptians Brewed Beer in Tel Aviv 5K Years Ago
- Megan Gannon, LSScience Can't Always Explain Illusions
- Jason England, CosmosNASA Clarifies Future Space Station Plans
- George Dvorsky, io9Quantum Correlation Can Be Causation
- Edwin Cartlidge, Phys WorldThe Brave New World of DNA Synthesis
- Jeffrey Marlow, Wired
Friday, March 27It's Time for Robot Pilots
- Jason Koebler, MotherboardA New Class of Dyson Sphere
- MIT Technology ReviewBizarre Bulge Found on Ganymede
- Nadia Drake, National GeographicNew Plan to Fight Antibiotic Resistance
- Abutaleb & Baertlein, ReutersBiohack Grants Temporary Night Vision
- Max Plenke, MicWhat It's Like to Teach Evolution in Kentucky
- James Krupa, Slate
Thursday, March 26315-Year-Old Science Experiment
- Jonathon Keats, NautilusGraphene Sandwich Makes 'Square Ice'
- Mark Peplow, Nature NewsBacteria Use Magnets as 'Batteries'
- Catherine Brahic, NewScientistDid Neurons Evolve Twice?
- Emily Singer, Quanta MagazineBoredom Makes People More Creative
- Sarah Knapton, TelegraphAmericans Don't Care About Environment?
- Alexandra Sifferlin, Time
Wednesday, March 25Top 10 Happiest Countries All in Latin America
- Laura Geggel, LSDwarf Planet Ceres Could Host Life
- Jacob Aron, NewScientistThe Length of Saturn's Day
- Nola Redd, Space.comFound: Mass Grave of 'Monster Salamanders'
- Jonathan Webb, BBCOur Brains See Words as Pictures
- Amanda Onion, Discovery NewsWeather: 'Partly Cloudy' vs. 'Partly Sunny'
- Cliff Mass, Weather Blog
Tuesday, March 24Jupiter: Key to Our Unique Solar System?
- Stuart Gary, ABC ScienceThe Most Neglected Disease
- Jens Erik Gould, SlateHow Obesity Became a Disease
- Harriet Brown, The AtlanticBacterial Olive Tree Disease Spreads in Italy
- BBC NewsHow Big Data Is Changing Basketball
- Eric Niiler, Discovery NewsEpiscopal Bishop: Climate Denial Immoral
- S. Goldenberg, Guardian
Monday, March 23Largest Asteroid Impact Zone Found
- Clarissa Thorpe, ABCNew, Strong Layer Found Inside Earth
- Maddie Stone, MotherboardHuman Feces Contain Lots of Gold
- Hannah Devlin, The GuardianThe Antibiotics Problem in Meat
- Olga Khazan, The AtlanticIs Medicine's Gender Bias Killing Women?
- Maya Dusenbery, PS MagWhy Do We Laugh Inappropriately?
- David Robson, BBC Future