RealClearScience Evening Edition
Wednesday, November 26How the Polish Buried Their Vampires
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceOdd Carvings in 1700-Year-Old Silk Road Cemetery
- Owen Jarus, LSNASA Is Desperately Seeking Plutonium
- Alexandra Witze, NatureRooftop Mirrors to Replace Air Conditioning?
- Ian Sample, GuardianResurrecting Urban Streams
- Brian Howard, National GeographicUSDA Approves Low-Acrylamide GMO Potato
- Rebecca Trager, CW
Tuesday, November 25The Origins of Aggressive Atheism
- Emma Green, The AtlanticAre Women More Open to Sex than They Admit?
- Tom Jacobs, PSWhat Do Zombies Say About Us?
- Davia Sills, Aeon MagazineA Day in the Life of an Ebola Worker
- Dina Fine Maron, Scientific Am.How to Make Espresso in Space
- Stuart Clark, GuardianMagic Shoes: How to Hear Yourself Happy
- Corrinne Burns, NewSci.
Monday, November 24How Much Do You Change After 30?
- Melissa Dahl, Science of UsYou Can't Educate People into Evolution Belief
- E. Green, AtlanticThe Inner Secrets of Neutron Stars
- Louise Mayor, Physics WorldThe BPA Paradox: Too Many Studies?
- Steve Hentges, Science 2.0Stunning Changes Along Colorado River
- Jon Waterman, Nat Geo
Friday, November 21Does Russia Have a Space Weapon?
- Mike Wall, Space.comThe First Look at a Nuclear Meltdown
- Stuart Gary, ABC ScienceThe Real Roots of Midlife Crisis
- Jonathan Rauch, The AtlanticBanking Culture Primes People to Cheat
- Kerri Smith, Nature NewsScientists Accidently Drive Two Species Extinct
- Emma Marris, SlateWhy Don't People Believe in Climate Change?
- Brad Balukjian, PBS
Thursday, November 20Why Millennials Can't Find Homes, Jobs
- Derek Thompson, Atlantic'Underwater Pompeii' Found Off Greece
- Rossella Lorenzi, D-NewsWhy Do So Many People Die Shoveling Snow?
- Jo Jolly, BBC NewsU.S. Unprepared for Chagas Disease
- Rebecca Kreston, Body HorrorsHand Dryers Blow Bacteria All Over
- Sarah Knapton, TelegraphWe Need to Save the Ugly Animals, Too
- Carrie Arnold, Nautilus
Wednesday, November 19Why Is Record Cold Hitting U.S. so Early?
- Brian Howard, NatGeoWhy Max Fagin Wants to Die on Mars
- Joshua Krisch, VocativTwo New Particles Detected at LHC
- Sarah Charley, SymmetryBdelloid Rotifers May Redefine Sex
- Emily Singer, Quanta MagazineMother's Microbes Protect Baby's Brain
- Ruth Williams, ScientistWhy Organic Farming Isn't Sustainabile
- Miller & Cornett, Forbes
Tuesday, November 18The Fall of Facebook
- Alexis Madrigal, The AtlanticAssembling the 'Platinum' Human Genome
- Ewen Callaway, NatureThe Emergence of Quantum Biology
- Matthew Cobb, NewScientistMonkeys Steer Wheelchairs with Thoughts
- Dan Vergano, NatGeoMoms May Hold Key to Slowing Obesity
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceHistory of Tampons in Ancient Greece
- H. King, Wonders & Marvels
Monday, November 17Should Science End Humankind?
- Adam Frank, NPRWhy We Can't 'Backup Earth'
- Robert Walker, Science 2.0The Coming Blackout Epidemic
- Nafeez Ahmed, MotherboardBig Twin Study Hones in on 'Gay Gene'
- Andy Coghlan, NewScientistAlien Life Could Thrive on 'Supercritical' CO2
- Charles Choi, SpaceThe Curse of the Unlucky Mummy
- Rose Eveleth, Nautilus