RealClearScience Evening Edition
Wednesday, November 25Is Eating Fat Really Bad for You?
- Julia Belluz, VoxConstipation: An Historical View
- Helen King, Wonders & MarvelsSolving the Asthma Riddle
- Elizabeth Finkel, Cosmos MagazineBezos Claims Success on 2nd Spaceship Flight
- Jonathan Amos, BBCMove 2,000 Pounds with a Fingertip
- Michele Debczak, Mental FlossHow Lucy Changed Our View of Evolution
- Lily Rothman, Time
Tuesday, November 24Math Confirms Pluto Isn't a Planet
- Rick Lovett, Cosmos MagazineEl Nino Hits a New Record
- Brian Kahn, Climate CentralPhysicists Want to Be Wrong About Higgs Boson
- S. Brewster, WiredAre Pedophiles' Brains Wired Differently?
- Richard Sanders, BBCSpider Personalities Affect Pest Control
- Elizabeth Preston, InkfishAncient Bibles Made from Livestock
- Andrew Curry, Science News
Monday, November 23Mars to Become a Ringed Planet
- Irene Klotz, Discovery NewsIs Anything in the Universe Constant?
- Sean Carroll, PBS NewsHourMapping the World's Largest Volcano
- Brian Clark Howard, Nat GeoBiggest Mystery in Weather Technology
- Adrienne LaFrance, Atlantic80-Year-Old Prank in the Periodic Table
- Robert Krulwich, PhenomWhat Is Healthy Eating?
- Alex Renton, The Guardian
Friday, November 20Lost Island of Ancient Greece Discovered
- Nick Romeo, Nat GeoITER Fusion to Take Six Years Longer
- Daniel Clery, Science InsiderEvolution Is Winning Out Over Creationism
- Rachel Gross, SlateMen Overeat to Impress Women
- Julie Beck, The AtlanticThe Downsides of Being Clean
- Katia Moskvitch, BBC FutureHow Medicine Impacts Your Sex Life
- Meeri Kim, Washington Post
Thursday, November 19GMO Salmon Approved by FDA
- Steenhuysen & Polansek, ReutersMilky Way Stole Star Cluster from Neighbor
- Ken Croswell, NewSci.Quantum Mechanics Puts Our Identities on Trial
- A. Gefter, NautilusWhat to Do During a Terrorist Attack
- Camila Ruz, BBC News'Superduck' Dinosaur: How Crests Evolved
- M. Weisberger, LiveSciViper Venom Could Save Lives During Surgery
- The Economist
Wednesday, November 18The Loneliest Galaxy in the Universe
- Ian O'Neill, Discovery NewsFirst Images of Planet in Act of Forming
- Xaq Rzetelny, Ars TechnicaHow Floods Shaped Civilization
- Andrew Lawler, SlateLike Reality, Taste Is a Fragile Illusion
- Rachel Feltman, Wash. PostTasers Can Be Deadly
- Alexandra Ossola, Popular ScienceThe 'Let's Scare People to Death' Playbook
- Henry Miller, Forbes
Tuesday, November 17How One Man's Face Became Another Man's Face
- Steve Fishman, NYEl Nino to Be Among Biggest on Record
- Tom Miles, ReutersNew Law Should Reduce Food Poisoning
- Julia Belluz, VoxProtein 'Compasses' Feed Info to Nerves?
- Ian Sample, GuardianHow Bats Can Land Upside Down
- James Owen, National GeographicWhy You Bought that Ugly Sweater
- Eleanor Smith, The Atlantic
Monday, November 16Maybe the Universe Won't Collapse
- Michael Byrne, MotherboardCan We See Our Galaxy's Huge Black Hole?
- Ethan Siegel, ForbesIs a New Type of Life Form in Our Guts?
- David Nield, Science AlertFound: Europe's Fourth Ancestral Tribe
- BBC NewsFive Myths About the Common Cold
- Neda Frayha, Washington PostWhat Causes 'Blood Rain'?
- Patrick J. Kiger, Discovery News