RealClearScience Evening Edition
Monday, May 2NASA's $18 Billion Rocket to Nowhere
- Dan Vergano, BuzzFeed3 Possibly Habitable Worlds Orbit Cool Star
- Eric Berger, Ars TechThe Secretive Plans to Crack Fusion
- J. Frochtzwajg, BBC FutureHow to Use the Blackest Black Ever Made
- Kassia St. Clair, 1843What If Yellowstone's Supervolcano Erupted?
- Becky Oskin, LiveSciThe Most Feared Man in Biotech
- Rebecca Robbins, Stat
Friday, April 29Physics on Verge of Monumental Discovery
- Pauline Gagnon, AeonWeasel Shuts Down Large Hadron Collider
- Geoff Brumfiel, NPRHuman Extinction Isn't That Unlikely
- Robinson Meyer, The AtlanticWhy Aren't There More Scientists? Money.
- R. Krulwich, PhenomenaThe Risk of Gathering Papers Illegally
- Marcia McNutt, ScienceScience Mag's Flawed Defense of Its Business
- Justin Peters, Slate
Thursday, April 28What's Inside a Black Hole?
- Matthew Francis, NautilusCosmic Rays Reveal Interior of Pyramid
- Rossella Lorenzi, D-NewsChernobyl Is a 20th-Century Pompeii
- Kristin Romey, Nat GeoAbandon Hype in Climate Models
- Rayner, Geden, & Kruger, Guardian5 Chemists Who Should Have Won the Nobel
- Stu Borman, C&E NewsDon't Exercise to Lose Weight
- Javier Zarracina & Julia Belluz, Vox
Wednesday, April 27The Strongest Force in the Universe
- Ethan Siegel, ForbesHow Europe Exported the Black Death
- Andrew Lawler, Science NewsNorovirus Costs $60 Billion Each Year
- Bruce Y. Lee, PLoS BlogsTaking Sperm From the Dead
- Jenny Morber, The AtlanticThe Quest to Decode the Language of Cats
- Cari Romm, Science of UsOnline Narcissism: A Self-Sustaining Spiral
- Tom Jacobs, PS Mag
Tuesday, April 26Why So Many Smart People Aren't Happy
- Joe Pinsker, The AtlanticIs the Annual Physical Unnecessary?
- Harriet Hall, Sci-Based MedDo Humans Contain More Toxins Today?
- Matt Limmer, Aeon MagYellow Fever Is Back, And It's Our Fault
- Sarah Zhang, WiredCompany to Develop Solar Propulsion for NASA
- K. Kremer, U-TodayThe Hottest Job in Physics
- Troy Rummler, Symmetry
Monday, April 25Rise in CO2 Has Greened the Planet
- Roger Harrabin, BBC NewsBed Bugs Hate Certain Colors
- Carina Storrs, CNNWhy Life Could Exist in Deep Space
- Philip Ball, BBC EarthDid Asteroids Give Mars Its Oceans?
- Elizabeth Howell, Discovery NewsNikola Tesla's Struggle to Remain Relevant
- Roff Smith, SmithsonianThe Upside of Uncertainty
- Bethany Brookshire, ScienceNews
Friday, April 22Sit-Ups: The Most Overrated Exercise
- Claudia Hammond, BBCHow Do Women Deal With Periods in Space?
- E. Engelhaupt, PhenomU.S. Suicide Rate Surges to 30-Year High
- Sabrina Tavernise, NY TimesGM Insects Not Ready for Prime Time
- Reinaldo Jose Lopes, NatureThe Pressures of Protecting Endangered Species
- Jimmy Tobias, PSNew "Tomb" at Chernobyl Will Make Site Safe
- C. Corkhill, Conv