RealClearScience The Latest Research
Friday, October 31Are Your Sexual Fantasies Normal?
- University of MontrealCan Parents Make Their Kids Smarter?
- Florida State UniversityArchitecture Imitates Cell Biology
- Univ. of California-Santa BarbaraHeart's Own Immune Cells Help It Heal
- Wash. Univ. in St. Louis
Thursday, October 30Brain Abnormalities in Chronic Fatigue Patients
- Stanford Univ.More Daylight Saving Time May Be Good for Health
- LSHTMGlobal Outbreaks: Good News & Bad News
- Brown UniversityBasketball Floppers Are Hurting the Team
- Ben-Gurion University
Wednesday, October 29Is Your Kid Coughing? Give Him a Placebo
- Penn State Univ.Ultrasound Visualization Helps Kids Pronounce 'R'
- New York U.Why Down's Syndrome Patients Develop Alzheimer's
- SBMRIA New Window on the Nanoscopic World
- McGill University
Tuesday, October 28Lucky Star Survives Bite from Black Hole
- The Ohio State UniversityNew Evidence for Exotic Superconducting State
- Brown UniversityLou Gehrig's Disease Caused by Protein Aggregation
- Cornell Univ.Kidney Stones Linked to Higher Bone Fracture Risk
Monday, October 27Ebola Is More Than 16 Million Years Old
- University of BuffaloPast Climate Change Caused by Ocean, Not Just Carbon
- RutgersAstronomers Image Spectacular, Explosive Nova
- EurekAlert!Tweak Could Hugely Increase Lasers' Output
- Princeton University
Friday, October 24Baby Cries Reveal Maternal Cocaine Exposure
- U. of North CarolinaCause of Aging Remains Elusive
- Universitat BonnMolecules in Titan's Atmosphere Oddly Skewed
- NRAOIndividual Metropolises Now Global Political Players
- Uppsala Univ.
Thursday, October 23What Americans Fear the Most
- Chapman UniversityA Triplet Threat from the Sun
- American Institute of PhysicsT-Cells: From Specialists to Generalists?
- Brown UniversityEuropean Lactose Intolerance Persisted for Millennia
- UC Dublin
Wednesday, October 22Kids Who Drink Non-Cow Milk Have Low Vitamin D
- St. Michael'sFish Just Wanna Have Fun
- University of Tennessee-KnoxvilleNew Tarantula Species Named After John Lennon
Tuesday, October 21Reading Glasses: A Thing of the Past?
- Am. Academy of OpthalmologyAnxiety over Antipsychotics
- Euro. College NeuropsychopharmacologyLarge DNA Crystals with Complex Shapes
- Harvard UniversityFemale Monkeys Prefer the Color Red
- University of Rochester