RealClearScience The Latest Research
Friday, October 9Really?! Sex More Likely When Students Drink, Smoke Pot
- OSU'Psychic Robot' Will Know What You Meant to Do
- U. of IL-ChicagoHome Isn't Always the Best Place to Die
- British Medical Journal140-Year Fluid Mechanics Enigma Solved
- Purdue University
Thursday, October 8Many Women Experience 'Post-Sex Blues'
- WileyPeeking into Our Galaxy's Stellar Nursery
- University of FloridaVolcanic Eruptions Disrupt Flow of World's Rivers
- U. of EdinburghLand Plant Ancestors Wired to Move Ashore
- Univ. of Wisconsin
Wednesday, October 7Are Fish the World's Greatest Athletes?
- ARC Centre of ExcellenceHorse Illness Shares Signs of Human Disease
- Univ. of EdinburghBird Feeders Spread Disease Among Birds
- Virginia TechLaser-Wielding Physicists Seize Control of Atoms
- Univ. of Chicago
Tuesday, October 6The Four Types of Anti-Vaxxers
- EurekAlert!Blueprints for Limbs Encoded in Snake Genome
- Univ. of GeorgiaPest Alert! Crops Could Call in Predators for Backup
- Cell PressBreaking Time-Reversal Symmetry
- Chalmers Univ. of Technology
Monday, October 5Can Exercise Be Replaced with a Pill?
- Science DailyHigh-Fructose Diet Hampers Brain Recovery
- UCLAThe Forces That Create the Mitotic Spindle
- Rockefeller UniversityInvasive Plants Regularly Sold Online
- ETH Zurich
Friday, October 2Short, Underweight Men Have Fewer Sex Partners
- Chapman U.Reducing Our Pain Reduces Our Empathy for Others
- U. of ViennaChimpanzee Personality Linked to Brain Structure
- Georgia State U.Reading the Weather from Inside a Seashell
- Geological Soc. of Am.
Thursday, October 1Eight Big Questions in Cancer Research
- Cell PressEarly Life Infections a Risk Factor for Celiac?
- Norwegian Institute PHArsenic Found in Many U.S. Red Wines
- University of WashingtonTwitter Behavior Can Predict Users' Income Level
- Univ. of Penn.
Wednesday, September 30Sorry, Butter Isn't Back
- Harvard UniversityDeer-Car Collisions Increase During Breeding Season
- U. of GeorgiaFossil Pigment Reveals Color of Extinct Mammals
- Virginia TechBacteria in Ancient Flea May Be Black Death Ancestor
- Oregon St. U.
Tuesday, September 29Are Viruses Alive?
- University of IllinoisMore Extreme Sea Level Swings May Be Coming
- U. of Hawaii-ManoaTick Saliva Protein May Trigger Allergic Reaction
- Cell PressBlocking Light Improves Preemies' Survival Rates
- U. of Montreal