RealClearScience The Latest Research
Friday, July 22What Free Will Looks Like in the Brain
- Johns Hopkins UniversityA Potential New Target for Treating Itch
- Washington Univ.-St. LouisMicrobe Kills Off Sons of Infected Mother Butterfly
- Univ. of ExeterTraveling Chimps Likelier to Use Tools
Thursday, July 21OCD Patients 10 Times Likelier to Commit Suicide
- Karolinska Instit.Same Genes Linked to Happiness, Depression?
- University of OxfordRocks Chart Earth's Recovery from Extinction
- Univ. of EdinburghLemurs, Slow Lorises Seem to Prefer Booze
- Dartmouth College
Wednesday, July 20Human X Chromosome: Untangling the 'Gordian Knot'
- BaylorA Battery Inspired by Vitamins
- Harvard UniversityKey Mechanism for Producing Solar Cells
- University of HoustonChemists Create Tiny Building Blocks
- New York University
Tuesday, July 19A Cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Flare-Ups
- U. of Alabama-Birm.Found: New Venomous Snake in Costa Rica
- Univ. of Central FloridaInner Workings of Atomically Thin Transistors
- University of TexasWeird Quantum Effects Over Hundreds of Miles
Monday, July 18City Birds Angrier than Rural Birds
- Virginia TechOne Step Closer to Invisibility Cloak
- Queen Mary-University of LondonRare Fungal Compound Reduces Antibiotic Resistance
- UVM-ViennaStudy Points to Fast-Acting Drug for OCD
- Duke University
Friday, July 15Indestructible Bridges Could Be a Reality
- University of WarwickViruses a Major Driver of Human Evolution
- EurekAlert!GMO Bacteria Synthesize Nanowires
- University of MassachusettsFeather-Munching Bacteria Damage Bird Plumage
Thursday, July 14Why Many Diets Are Doomed from the Start
- Baylor UniversityImplant Will Provide a 'Window to the Brain'
- UC-RiversideNovel Microscope Studies Underwater World
- UC-San DiegoA Link Between Classical Chaos & Quantum Entanglement
Wednesday, July 13Agile Wallaby: Man's New Best Friend?
- FrontiersFlying Insects Defy Laws of Aerodynamics
- New York UniversityHow Do Plants Guard Against Sunburn? (PDF)
- Universite de GeneveTraffic Noise Increases Risk of Heart Attack
Tuesday, July 12Truth in Danger: New Techniques to Stop Journalists
- EurekAlert!First-Ever Restoration of Vision Achieved in Mice
- Stanford Univ.Cicada Love Songs Also Attract an Enemy
- University of FloridaBeavers May Restore Imperiled Streams, Fish Populations
- Utah St.