RealClearScience The Latest Research
Friday, April 24Millimeter-Sized Stones Formed Our Planet
- Max Planck InstituteBackache: A Matter of Mechanics
- EurekAlert!More Cars, More Traffic? Not for Ants!
- SpringerEvolution Makes Invasive Species Spread Faster
- Univ. of Zurich
Thursday, April 23Myth Busted: Tolerant Dogs, Aggressive Wolves
- UVM-ViennaAmazing, New, Super-Fast MRI Technology
- University of IllinoisEating Yogurt Doesn't Appear to Improve Health
- FECYT143 Million Americans at Risk from Strong Earthquakes (PDF)
Wednesday, April 22Earth's Oldest Fossils Aren't Actually Fossils
- University of OxfordPulsing Light May Indicate Black Hole Merger
- Univ. of MarylandColor of Light May Impact How We Sense Time
- Univ. of ManchesterLiving Life in the Third Person
Tuesday, April 21For U.S. Teachers, Classroom Is a Lonely Place
- Boston CollegeEven with 'Virgin Births', Males Are Still Needed
- Okinawa InstituteHow to Clear the Skies of Space Debris
- RIKENViolent Anti-Semitic Attacks Spiked in 2014
- Tel Aviv University
Monday, April 20The Link Between Income, Brain Structure, and Academics
- MITNew Artificial Blood Vessel Created
- Univ. of California-San DiegoU.S. Teachers Collaborate Less Often
- EurekAlert!Are Magnesium Ion Batteries the Future?
- Univ. of Illinois-Chicago
Friday, April 17A Camera that Powers Itself
- Columbia UniversityMolecule Tricks Viruses into Mutating to Death
- Univ. of ChicagoCapitanian: A 'Missing' Sixth Mass Extinction?
- Geological SocietyTeachers Likelier to Label Black Students 'Troublemakers'
Thursday, April 16First Sign of Self-Interacting Dark Matter?
- European Southern Obs.Chimps Show Ability to Plan Route in Mazes
- Georgia State Univ.Warming Seas May Threaten Seafood Menu
- University of ExeterSix Major Questions about HIV/AIDS
Wednesday, April 15Why Do Humans Have Chins?
- University of IowaMaking Objects Invisible without Metamaterial Cloaks
- ITMO Univ.America's Smartest Kids Are Being Neglected
- University of Iowa1 in 3 Sexually Assaulted Teen Boys Attempts Suicide
- U. of Buffalo
Tuesday, April 14Tylenol Reduces Both Pain and Pleasure
- The Ohio State UniversityTaste, Color of Wine Depend on Production Methods
- ElsevierPsychologists' Treatment Methods May Not Matter
- U. ManchesterCan We Get Norovirus from Our Dogs?
- Am. Society for Microbiology